Leagues, Camps & Clinics
Learn! Compete! Have Fun!
The Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center, South Bend is the indoor/outdoor headquarters for adult and youth sports! No matter what age or ability level, we have fun athletic programs that are right for you.
How to Play
There are many ways to make your sporting experience a “My Kroc” experience:
- Join one of our many leagues in which participants register as a player on a pre-formed team or as individuals to be placed on a Kroc house team.
- Rentals are available for participants to purchase court or field time for private games, parties or practice with their friends and teammates.
- “Drop-in” play is regularly scheduled to allow individuals and friends a casual environment to play basketball, volleyball, soccer, flag football, or rock climb for a set period of time.
- The Kroc Center will offer multiple opportunities to play or compete in your favorite sport or activity, accommodating all youth, adult, and co-ed participants.
- Throughout the year, the Kroc Center hosts a number of tournaments and competitions. Follow online to register your team or sign up for one of our house teams to play in an exciting tournament format.
- Take your game to the next level by enrolling in one of our many instructional camps and clinics featuring multiple sport offerings.
Now you know what the Kroc Center has to offer, so what are you waiting for? Register today for one of our upcoming programs and experience the ultimate in Michiana sports! We invite you to come tour our facility and learn more about what sets us apart.
The Kroc Center’s camp program is an amazing opportunity for children to learn and develop new skills, make new friends, practice core values, build leadership qualities, and most importantly, have fun! Your kids will have a blast this summer in an outstanding facility. Campers enjoy fun-filled days of activities in the care and safety of trained and experienced staff. These memories and friendships will last a lifetime!
The Kroc Center’s summer camp program is designed for school age children (grades 1-6) with many fun and exciting opportunities to be a part of including the creative arts center, the climbing wall, the gym, the outdoor turf field, and the water slide. Campers entering the 4th grade and older will be part of our exclusive elective program. Older campers customize their schedules to match their activity preferences. The elective program provides campers with a sense of independence and allows them to hone the skills that are important. Summer Camp is a great opportunity for children who love to keep busy and take part in a wide variety of activities. 2012 Summer Camps.
Holiday Break Camps
School's out but the Kroc is open! Sign your kids up for a day or week of sports, games, and recreation with our fun and experienced staff. For the 2012 school year, The Kroc is offering holiday break camps for ages 5-15. We will utilize our vast facility and offer an array of activities. We provide lunch for the All-Star full day session and snack for the All-Star Juniors half day. So don't just let your kids sit at home during their school breaks, join us at the Kroc Center for some high action fun!
Youth Development and Skills Clinics
Looking to improve your game before next season? Elevate your game with instructional camps and clinics led by Kroc’s professional staff. Each session, players will be led through a series of educational and fun skill building games. With multiple levels of instruction available, players can participate at whatever level they desire in a non-competitive and fun environment. The Kroc Center plans to offer clinics in basketball, soccer, and volleyball.
Pre-season Fitness and Skill Programs
Here’s an opportunity to start the season with an edge on the competition. Whether you are looking to make the team, or take the entire team to the next level, the Kroc Center’s professional staff will design an individual, team, or sport specific program for you to be prepared for the upcoming season.
Ready to Get Active?
Download our Program Guide to see all the opportunities we have to offer you. We look forward to seeing you here so you can begin your world-class MyKroc experience.
We’d like to have your input as well! Please download and fill out our program recommendation form and email it to our Program Director at email@example.com, or mail it to our office at:
The Salvation Army
Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
900 W. Western Ave.
South Bend, Indiana 46601